COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may collect personal information that you provide to us when you use our Services, including:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Payment information, such as your credit card number or other payment information.
- Information about your use of our Services, such as your IP address, device type, and browser type.
- Other information that you provide to us, such as through surveys or when you contact customer support.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our Services.
- To process your payments.
- To communicate with you about your account and our Services.
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
- To send you marketing communications about our Services and third-party products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Service providers that help us provide and improve our Services, such as payment processors and hosting providers.
- Business partners that provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Government agencies or law enforcement officials, when required by law or in response to a subpoena or other legal process.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no security system is completely foolproof, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Our Services are not directed at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately.